- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Roasted Garlic Herb Fettuccine
- 2 cups beef stock*
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in some stock*
- 1 tablespoon canola oil*
- 4 tablespoons ginger root, finely minced*
- 8 cloves garlic, minced*
- 1/2 lb. beef round, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 lb. asparagus, blanched and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut into thin strips
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Portabella & Roasted Garlic Sauce & reduce beef stock to 1 cup
- Heat beef stock in a pan and whisk in cornstarch. Let simmer.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat oil in a stir-fry pan (wok) over high heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook on high for 30 seconds. (-Or- *Reduce beef stock to 1 cup, mix with Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Portabella & Roasted Garlic Sauce and eliminate all "*" items.) Immediately add uncooked beef and cook until beef is half-cooked.
- Add bell pepper and green onions and cook for one minute. Immediately add asparagus and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add warmed beef stock to wok and let simmer.
- Add drained pasta to wok and mix well. Garnish with fresh basil. Serve immediately.