- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Garlic Chive Sea Shells
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced evenly
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Drizzle of Bella Sol Italian White Truffle Oil, for garnish
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 10-12 minutes).
- Meanwhile, sauté mushrooms in melted butter until golden.
- Stir in wine, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add heavy cream and take off heat.
- Serve over hot pasta with cheese on the side and drizzle of truffle oil on top.