- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Garden Mint Pea Ravioli
- 1 cup pancetta bacon, diced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sweet English peas
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced (button or crimini)
- 2 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1 (11 oz.) container Pappardelle's Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to garnish
- Cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
- In a sauté pan, warm olive oil and add pancetta. Cook until browned through.
- Add mushrooms and cook until golden brown.
- Add peas, sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Toss in ravioli and parsley.
- Portion on plates and top with grated Parmesan.