- 1-1/2 cups Pappardelle’s Southwestern Blend
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 zucchini, cubed
- 4 cups veggie or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 tomatoes, finely diced (or 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes)
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, chopped (or 1 (7 oz.) bottle roasted red bell peppers, undrained and chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain well and rinse with warm water.
- In a large Dutch oven, add olive oil. When olive oil is hot, cook onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Stir in zucchini; cook for 5 minutes. Add broth and stir in black pepper, tomatoes, and bell peppers; cook 7 minutes. Stir in pasta and parsley. Ladle into bowls; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.