- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Asiago Cheese, Roasted Garlic & Fresh Basil Ravioli
- 1 lb. fresh tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh basil, a few sprigs
- Peel, seed and chop tomatoes.
- In a medium saucepan, add a hearty dollop of olive oil. Add garlic and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and let cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle rolling boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
- Serve piping hot with sauce drizzled over ravioli. Tear fresh basil and sprinkle on top.