- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Fanciful Fruit Blend
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 (3 lb.) cantaloupe, made into melon balls
- 3/4 lb. strawberries, hulled and halved
- 4 kiwis, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups green grapes
- Whisk lime juice, honey and mint in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 10-12 minutes). Rinse with cold water.
- In a large serving bowl, add pasta. Sprinkle fruit on top and pour dressing over everything. Stir gently until all is well mixed. Let stand at least 15 minutes to let flavors blend.