- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Fanciful Fruit Blend
- 1/2 cup fresh orange wedges, chilled
- 1/2 cup fresh pink grapefruit wedges, chilled
- 1/2 cup mango, diced and chilled
Fresh Low-Fat Orange Zest Dressing
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt, chilled
- 1 small can Mandarin oranges and juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
*Optional: Serve with Blueberry Muffins & Honey Butter (1 cup butter & 1/4 cup clover honey)
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 10-12 minutes). Drain, rinse in cold water and, if time allows, refrigerate overnight.
- In a food processor or blender, combine all Fresh Low-Fat Orange Zest Dressing ingredients (except for the orange zest). After mixing well, add orange zest and fold into dressing. Chill dressing for 2 hours so flavors are well blended.
- One hour before serving, toss pasta with fruit items and dressing, and serve on a bed of greens. For a great complement, serve with fresh blueberry muffins and honey butter (1 cup of butter whipped with 1/4 cup clover honey, chilled overnight).