Recipe courtesy of a Denver customer.
- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Fanciful Fruit Blend
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 10 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- A jar of your favorite fruit jam
- Drizzle of Bella Sol Balsamic: Blackberry Ginger, Chocolate, Raspberry, or Vanilla-Fig, for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 10-12 minutes). Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooked pasta and butter and stir.
- In a smaller bowl, combine eggs, milk and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour mixture into bowl with pasta and butter and stir until well mixed.
- Pour pasta mixture into a well buttered 13 x 9 baking dish. Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until pasta begins to brown at the edges. Cut into squares and serve hot or cold with fruit jam and balsamic drizzle.