4 - 6
- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Extreme Habanero Radiatore
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups mango (chopped, pitted and peeled)
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- To create salsa, place all of the ingredients (except for pasta, chicken, olive oil and Jamaican Jerk) in a food processor, or blender. Process until almost smooth.
- Cover and chill the salsa for 2 hours.
- Rub chicken breasts lightly with oil. Dust with dry Jamaican Jerk seasoning. Marinate for one hour. Grill and slice.
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes) and toss with olive oil.
- Mix the sliced chicken with the radiatore. Top with the mango salsa.