- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Chopped Spinach and Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1/2 cup Pappardelle’s ( 7 oz.) Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto (or about 3 oz. sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted and coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- Heat pesto gently, and add water and cream. Heat until sauce comes together, but don’t boil.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle rolling boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
- Stir in fresh basil and drizzle over ravioli.