- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Lemon Chive Angel Hair
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 lemons: zest both and juice 1
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 bunch fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- Sea salt
- Garnish: Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Save 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water and drain the rest.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil. When warm, add garlic and red pepper flakes. Add wine and lemon zest. Boil to reduce the wine by half, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Stir in the heavy cream and 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water. When warm, add lemon juice and season with salt.
- Serve sauce over individual plates of pasta. Garnish with basil and Parmesan cheese.