- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Five Grain Fettuccine
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter*
- 8 oz. cream cheese*
- 1-1/4 cups milk*
- 3/4 cup shelled, roasted pistachio nuts
- Fresh basil leaves
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and transfer to a heated pasta bowl.
- Melt the butter in a large sauté pan and add the cream cheese (chopped into small bits). Stir over medium heat until softened. Add the milk and keep stirring until you have a creamy sauce. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle’s (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce in place of "*" items.)
- Add pasta directly to the large sauté pan with the cream cheese sauce. Stir until the pasta is coated with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with pistachio nuts and gently rip a few basil leaves and sprinkle on top. Serve at once.