- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Dark Chocolate Linguine
- 3 cups raspberries or strawberries, sliced
- Pinch of sugar
- Freshly made whipped cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate sauce*
*Or use Bella Sol Chocolate Balsamic
- Cook pasta in 5 quarts of boiling water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain well and chill in the refrigerator.
- In a small saucepan, add berries of your choice. Cool on low heat, smashing the berries with the back of your spoon to produce a good mash. Add sugar, if needed.
- Arrange a small serving of pasta on a dessert plate and top with berry sauce and whipped cream. Add a dollop of slightly thawed vanilla ice cream to the top of the chocolate noodles topped with berry sauce. Top with your favorite chocolate sauce recipe or with our Bella Sol Chocolate Balsamic.