1 lb. Pappardelle’s Bell Pepper Trio Linguine
4 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
4 cloves garlic
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
3 teaspoons powdered ginger
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 lb. skinless chicken breast
Special Equipment: Bamboo Skewers
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the lime, cilantro, garlic, red pepper, ginger, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well. Reserve half the mixture to toss with pasta.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into strips and mix in with remaining half of cilantro lime sauce. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Soak bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes.
4. Preheat the grill on high for 10 minutes with the lid closed. Thread the marinated chicken strips on skewers. Reduce heat to medium and grill 3-5 minutes per side with the lid closed. The chicken should reach 165 degrees (test using a meat thermometer).
5. Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, stirring occasionally (8 to 10 minutes). Drain. Toss pasta with reserved cilantro lime sauce.
6. Serve chicken immediately over pasta.