4 - 6
- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Chocolate & Raspberry Gemelli
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 cup raspberry sauce
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- Drizzle of Bella Sol Chocolate Balsamic or Bella Sol Raspberry Balsamic, for garnish
- Combine raspberry sauce and Grand Marnier.
- Fold whipping cream into mixture.
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Allow pasta to cool.
- Serve over chilled pasta. Drizzle with chocolate balsamic or raspberry balsamic.