A spooky Halloween treat! Thank you to Rob F. for creating it!
4 oz. Chocolate & Orange Gemelli
2-1/2 cups half & half or whole milk
3 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
15-20 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
12-16 gummy worm
1. Cook pasta in salted, boiling water until al dente, 8-10 minutes. Drain and completely cool.
2. Over medium-low heat, combine 2 cups half & half or milk with sugar and salt. Cook until mixture begins to steam.
3. In a separate bowl, mix cornstarch with remaining half and half or milk, making sure there are no lumps. Add to pan and cook, occasionally stirring, until it begins to boil, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to very low and continue cooking, and stirring, for about 5 minutes. Stir in butter, vanilla, and chocolate and remove from heat once incorporated.
4. Pour mixture into bowl and cover pudding directly with plastic wrap to avoid a skin from forming. Refrigerate until completely cool.
5. Once pasta and pudding are cool, assemble dessert either in a 9 x 13 dish or individual ramekins or cups. Layer pasta, pudding, and a bit of cookie crumbs, making sure the final layer is cookie crumbs and top with gummy worms.
From This Recipe
Product not found.