- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Ravioli
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 12 oz. crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Drizzle of Bella Sol Chocolate Balsamic or Bella Sol Raspberry Balsamic
1. In a bowl, combine berries and sugar. Let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, blanch ravioli in boiling water for 2 minutes, cool and pat dry. In a sauté pan, warm olive oil and sear ravioli on both sides.
3. Place 4 ravioli on each plate. Top with berry mixture, crème fraîche and a drizzle of chocolate and/or raspberry balsamic.