- 12 oz. Pappardelle’s Chili Relleno Ravioli
- 2 lbs. fresh tomatoes, cored and finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped (avoid stems)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 medium jalapeños (deveined, seeded and finely chopped)
- Sea salt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add sea salt to suit. Let marinate for up to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
- In a large bowl, mix marinated pico de gallo and ravioli. Serve immediately.