- 9 oz. Pappardelle’s Gluten-Free Plain Mafaldine
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup fresh sweet corn
- 8 oz. black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Season chicken breasts with chili powder; place on a baking sheet and bake for approx. 30 minutes, or until done. Cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, but still firm, stirring occasionally, about 8-10 mins. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Sauté the bell pepper and onion over medium heat for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften. Add oregano, corn and black beans. Heat thoroughly, and then stir in cooked pasta and chicken. Add lime juice and orange juice. Continue cooking until all liquid is absorbed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in spinach leaves and serve immediately.