- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Cave Aged Gorgonzola & Roasted Red Pepper Ravioli
- 1 lb. arugula
- 1 cup walnuts (or nut of your choice), toasted
- 1 cup dried cranberries or currants
- 1 cup Bella Sol California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup champagne vinegar
- Cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle rolling boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Place nuts on a cookie sheet and toast until just warm to the touch, about 4-5 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Combine meyer lemon olive oil and champagne vinegar in a small mason jar and shake to emulsify.
- In a large salad bowl, toss arugula, walnuts, dried cranberries and vinaigrette portion evenly over 2-3 plates and top with ravioli.