- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Calypso Blend
- 1/4-1/2 cup of your favorite buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4-1/2 cup of your favorite ranch dressing
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (at about 8 minutes, check for doneness). Save 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water. Drain and rinse.
- In a large serving bowl, pour in cooked pasta. Stir in buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. Mix well. Taste and adjust if needed. Mix in shredded chicken. Add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve with blue cheese crumbles.