Makes a great appetizer!
- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Slow-Roasted Yellow Tomato Ravioli
- 3 oz. Burrata cheese, torn into bite-sized pieces (including any liquid)
- 3 oz. Prosciutto or Speck, julienned
- 3 teaspoons Bella Sol Tuscan Dipping Oil or Bella Sol Basil Olive Oil (for garnish)
1. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a gentle boil. Add ravioli and par-cook for approx. 5 minutes. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot. Place the ravioli on a sheet tray to dry.
2. While the ravioli are cooking, gently sauté julienned Prosciutto or Speck in a sauté pan until just crispy. Remove from pan and let dry on paper towels. Keep any rendered fat in sauté pan.
3. Make sure ravioli are dry and lightly sauté in Prosciutto fat, adding olive oil if necessary, until crispy on each side.
4. Top each ravioli with Burrata, Prosciutto bits and 1/4 teaspoon Tuscan dipping oil or basil olive oil.