- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Gorgonzola & Walnut Ravioli
- 3/4 cup butter, preferably unsalted
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium-sized sauté pan over medium heat, cook butter without stirring until it starts to darken to a golden color.
- Add the nuts and cook until the butter is golden brown and the nuts are fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add the parsley, cream, and lemon juice, and stir to combine. Cook for 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
- Spoon over ravioli. If desired, sprinkle more freshly grated Parmesan on top of ravioli.