- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Rainbow Cheese Tortellini
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup your choice of herbs: basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, etc. (optional)
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat. Stir or swirl pan until butter turns golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add olive oil.
- Add fresh herbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and parsley.
- Meanwhile, cook tortelllini in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and add tortellini. Occasionally stir gently to prevent tortellini from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle rolling boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the tortellini individually from the pot.
- Drizzle sauce over tortellini