This recipe was contributed by our Northern Colorado Vendor - Pasta Pazza!
1 lb. Pappardelle's Blueberry Gemelli
1 cup blueberries, washed
2 tablespoon sugar
1 lemon, sliced thinly, skin & all
1/4 cup water
Dash cinnamon (optional)
Amaretto Whipped Cream
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon powered sugar
5 tablespoons Amaretto Liqueur
1. In a medium sized pot, sprinkle sugar over the sliced Lemon. Using a potato masher (or muddler) mash the sugar into the lemon until a syrup forms. Let mixture macerate for 10-15 minutes. (If a less intense lemon flavor is desired, pick out the lemon rinds.)
2. Add blueberries and water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. When berries have “popped” remove from heat. Cool.
3. Whip cream, powdered sugar & liquor. Chill.
4. Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 10-12 minutes). Drain.
5. Add half blueberry sauce to pasta. Stir Gently.
6. Arrange pasta on dessert plates. Drizzle additional blueberry sauce over top. Top with whipped cream.
From This Recipe
Product not found.