- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Basil Garlic Sea Shells
- 1 fennel bulb, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 head of garlic, each clove peeled
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a 13x9 inch baking dish, add chopped fennel, oregano, cherry tomatoes, garlic cloves and olives. Drizzle olive oil over all, grind salt and pepper to taste on top and toss well to coat. Bake at 450 for 30 minutes or until fennel is tender.
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8 minutes). Drain.
- In a large serving bowl, add pasta and roasted veggies. Toss lightly to combine. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.