- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Artichoke Lemon Tagliatelle
- 4 halibut fillets (6-8 oz. each)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh salsa
- 6 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and cubed
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup jarred roasted sweet peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Spicy Pomodoro Sauce with Pepita Basil Pesto
- Mix all salsa ingredients together and refrigerate for two hours. (-Or- *Replace salsa with Pappardelle’s Salsa D’Inverno.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle halibut fillets with salt and pepper.
- Cut four large sheets of aluminum foil. In the middle of each sheet, evenly divide the sliced shallot. Place the fillets on top of the shallot pieces. Spread one tablespoon of the salsa on each fillet and divide the artichoke and lemon slices evenly. Tightly fold over the edges of each sheet, creating small packets. Place the packets on a backing sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. The fish should reach 140-145 degrees (test using a meat thermometer).
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, stirring occasionally (8 to 10 minutes). Drain. Portion the pasta into serving bowls.
- Open each packet of fish and place the contents on top of the pasta and add salsa. Serve immediately.