- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Goan Curry Angel Hair
- 2 avocados, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeño, coarsely chopped (veins and seeds removed if you don’t like it hot)
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk
- Cilantro, coarsely chopped (for garnish)
Note: Do not make this sauce until you are nearly ready to serve.
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 5-6 minutes). Drain well and rinse with warm water.
- In a food processor, pulse avocado with mayonnaise, lime juice, salt and jalapeño. Add milk and purée. If sauce appears too thick, add more milk one tablespoon at a time.
- Arrange pasta in individual serving bowls and drizzle heartily with avocado sauce. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.