- 3/4 lb. Pappardelle’s Asian Orzo
- 3 cups tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 6 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook orzo in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water until done, about 12 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Combine orzo with tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, parsley and mint.
- For the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk lemon juice with salt and pepper. Add olive oil slowly while whisking. Pour dressing over orzo mixture. Mix until all ingredients are covered with dressing.