- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Asian Orzo
- 1/2 lb. snow peas, trimmed and halved
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 6 oz. daikon radish, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 each: red and yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
*To make this dish extra saucy, add Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Thai Peanut Sauce
- Cook orzo in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water until done, about 12 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add snow peas, cook 30 seconds, drain and rinse under cold water (to stop cooking process).
- Combine snow peas, red and yellow peppers, carrots and daikon in a large bowl.
- Prepare dressing: whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, honey and sesame oil.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill or broil 4 inches from source of heat for 8 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once. Slice chicken against grain at 45 degree angle into 1/4-inch slices, add to vegetables in bowl, add sauce and toss.
- Place orzo on serving plate and pour chicken-vegetable sauce on top. (*To make this dish extra saucy, try adding Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Thai Peanut Sauce.) Best served at room temperature.