- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Artichoke & Lemon Ravioli
- 2 Chicken Breasts, grilled and julienned
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1-1/2 cups radish, quartered
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- Pre-cook chicken. Let rest, julienne and set aside.
- Cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle rolling boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
- In a large sauté pan, add oil and warm. Toss in garlic and shallots and cook on low heat until lightly browned. (Be careful not to overcook.)
- Add lemon juice and reduce by 1/2.
- Add white wine and reduce by 1/2.
- Add butter to create sauce.
- Add chicken, spinach and cooked ravioli, and toss lightly.
- Divide evenly on 2-3 plates and top with grated Parmesan cheese.